The Spirit Tonearm cable is one of our top selling cables used on hundreds of tonearms worldwide. The design philosophy behind the Spirit tonearm cable is simple and direct; Engineering Know-how, quality construction, and no compromise when it comes to the materials used. This is “no off the shelf” modified audio cable but actually a cable that was solely engineered for use with the finest tonearms from the past, the present and the future.
The Spirit has the ability to attain and retain the actual presentation and feeling of the performance with a warmth and a clarity that defines each instrument and all its intricacies while portraying vocals in the correct level and depth. Rich, vibrant, accurate, and a great upgrade to any system.
The Spirit like all of our cables goes through our new Ultra Sonic cleaning process where we run the raw copper through a water bath that is super charged to burn away dirt, oil, particals and impurities on the surface of the wire. This Ultra Sonic Bath also has the added unique effect of giving our cables a pre-burn sound that could take hundreds of hours to achieve through normal use. The perfect upgrade for vintage tonearms, and modified tonearms that take male DIN socket.
Offered in a Straight PTFE DIN socket or 90˚ Degree Right Angle DIN and fits most modern and vintage tonearms with 5 pin DIN sockets.
● Conductor: OFHC SILVER Conductors, tight pitch construction. low capacitance, shielded
● Insulations: PE dielectric, PTFE dielectric, Nylon sleeve, 80C PVC jacket
● Shield: Aluminum mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch spiral
● Ground: 50cm OFC ground wire with 24k gold plated ground clip
● Connector Female (DIN): ZV88 straight or TAD-3R right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction.
● Connector Male (RCA): 1877 ZSP4 with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold,
● Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeve combined with high tension abrasion resistant nylon