Copperhead comes standard with a fully independent motor supply in a 1.8kg block aluminum housing regulated by an AC regenerating circuit, which allows for a perfect AC current that can be slightly adjusted a for a perfect 33.3rpm and 45rpm operation. Also standard is our Aeshna Carbon or Aluminum arm with a second optional arm socket for other manufacturer's arms up to 10.5 inches.
The central bearing is two-piece solid stainless steel with a copper bushing; ceramic ball bearing and Teflon thrust plate. We further upgrade the bearing cap with the inclusion of silicone dampening rings between the bearing and aluminum platter. The table bearing sits in a 20mm acrylic anti-vibration disc isolating the bearing from the plinth further decreasing and standing wave vibration. The disc is locked into place with the a combination of use combination of PA-66 nylon and stainless steal screws effectively decoupling the bearing and platter from the plinth.
The plinth is solid aluminum in satin black supported by three large POM feet to absorb vibration. In total the plinth uses a mix of Aluminum, POM, Acrylic, and pure copper slugs to effectively deadening it against vibration.
Platter is machined Aluminum billet that is Diamond Cut on the top side and contoured machined on the underside to dissipate vibration.
Motor housing is machined out of a solid block of aluminum and completely independent form the table. It houses our 12V motor which uses a universal power supply.
Colour: Satin Black with antique bronze anodized aluminum platter.
Multiple Aeshna tonearm combinations available. See dealer.
*For further information or more detailed specifications please contact your local Zavfino 1877phono dealer
● 35mm CNC diamond cut contoured billet aluminum platter at 5.4kgs
● Stainless steal bearing housing with cold fit copper wall insert. Tef/PTFE thrust plate and ceramic ball bearing. *Cryo-treated
● Plinth is solid CNC machine cut aluminum with acrylic Anti-vibration bearing sub-plate.
● Red copper plinth dampening adjustable slugs/optional Teflon slugs
● CNC machined POM foot with chrome adjustment spike.
● Second arm socket for additional tonearm up to 10.5"
● Aeshna tonearms: Comes standard with Aeshna Satin black tonearm with upgrade option. (see dealer)
● Table Colours- Satin Black, Antique bronze anodized plater,
●12V AC motor in independent aluminum motor housing 1.8kgs, machined from solid block of aluminum
● POM engineered resin pulley with silicone belts
● External AC regulator with fine pitch control for 33.3rpm/45rpm operation
● Gross Weight: 20kgs/44lbs
Contact us for shipping costs and further details
The ZV8 Edge Series turntable was designed and engineered using various techniques to eliminate resonance and standing wave vibration. It’s plinth’s unique cut away shape; sharp...View full product details
Our Aeshna Tonearm improves on a classic concept by magnetically stabilizing our knife-edge bearing thus eliminating jitter in the bearing assembly. Precision machined in aluminum, and brass, and...View full product details
The ZV5 Art Series is our new take on a classic design. Each of our custom, hand-painted, limited-edition turntables requires up to one month to create...View full product details