The Mahone tonearm cable was carefully designed and manufactured using fine strand OCC copper coated in a PE dielectric. All 4 cores are evenly matched with an identical conductor count and conductor size. After extrusion the cores are tightly twisted followed by a mylar/copper drain shield for maximum EMI/RFI rejection.
The Mahone comes standard with our ZV-88 straight DIN, or TAD-2R 90˚ DIN for right angle terminations.
The Mahone provides crystal clear transfer, portraying Jazz vocals controlled but natural and presenting classical performances with all the depth and diversity the composer intended.
The Mahone like all of our cables goes through our new Ultra Sonic cleaning process where we run the raw copper through a water bath that is super charged to burn away dirt, oil, particles and impurities on the surface of the wire. This Ultra Sonic Bath also has the added unique effect of giving our cables a pre-burn sound that could take hundreds of hours to achieve through normal use.SPECIFICATION
● Conductor: OCC Conductors, tight pitch construction. low capacitance, shielded
● Insulations: PE dielectric, PTFE dielectric, Nylon sleeve, 80˚C PVC jacket
● Shield: Aluminum mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch spiral
● Ground: 50cm OFC ground wire with 24k gold plated ground clip
● Connector Female (DIN): 1877 ZAV-88 straight or TAD-3R right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction.
● Connector Male (RCA): 1877 ZSP4 with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold,
● Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeve combined with high tension abraision resistent nylon