Coven OFHC- is the second generation of The Cove wth the following upgrades.
1. Increased shielding in the form of a conductive copper wrap with a 50% overlay.
2. Smaller profile RCA shells
3. Increased flexibility with a new PET braid upgrade.
4. Ground now uses a spade connector in pressed copper
The Coven is a high purity, lightweight, shielded design offering pristine presentation and an immediate noticeable improvement over stock Tonearm cable included with many new and vintage arms. Zavfino engineering and premium tonearm DIN connectors put it in a league of its own, making it one of the most competitively priced performance tonearm cable on the market.
● Conductor: Oxygen Free High Conductivity Copper Conductors,
● Insulations: PE dielectric, PTFE dielectric, Nylon sleeve, 80C PVC jacket
● Shield: Aluminum mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch spiral
● Ground: 50cm OFC ground wire with 24k gold plated ground clip
● Connector Female (DIN): 1877 ZAV-or TAD-3R right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction.
● Connector Male (RCA): 1877 ZSP5 in 24k gold,
● Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeve with copper Mylar
● Length: 1.2m
Ordered a phono cable and had problems with my left channel not receiving a signal. Thought I narrowed it down to the phono cable. Raymond at Zavfino immediately sent out a replacement. Turned out it was a much larger issue with my entire system. But can’t say enough good things about Zavfino’s customer service!