The TAD-Classic DIN utilizes 24k gold plated pins enclosed in a PTFE high temperature and ultra durable housing. Easy to assemble and easy to solder it is ideal for replacing tired vintage tonearm cable DINS or making your own custom tonearm cable. Fit majority of vintage and new tonearms and if you are not sure ask our staff.SPECIFICATION
● Unbranded/no logo
● 24K Gold Plated Pin sockets
● PTFE/TEF high temperature housing/superior dielectric
● CNC precision housing
● Drop Pin set scew linking the housing to the PTFE
● Fits maximum cable size of 8.4mm,
● Colours: Satin Silver/ Satin Black/Gold
Gray! Everything is great! Thanks a lot! Zdorovja schastja I udach!
Excellent quality—it's highly recommended.
The TAD-2R 90˙ DIN Pin assembly allows for the individual pins to turn in the direction of the wire during the assembly process reducing the stress on the...View full product details
● 24K Gold Plated CNC Copper Pins ● Hight temperature PTFE dielectric ● Black delrin socket cuff for inside tonearm shaft ● Socket size: 28mm...View full product details
Our TAD-88 was modified to allow for the individual pins to turn with the direction of the wire during the assembly process reducing the stress...View full product details