The TAD-2R 90˙ DIN Pin assembly allows for the individual pins to turn in the direction of the wire during the assembly process reducing the stress on the solder joints and risk of damage to the pin or wire as the cable is bent 90º degrees. Each pin has a solder cup for an easier and more secure termination and the housing is high temperature PTFE which is a superior dielectric to the acrylic used on other well known brands. Used by audiophiles, and famous brands worldwide.
● 24K Gold Plated CNC Copper Pins
● Rotating pin design
● Spring loaded pin sockets for 100% coverage
● PTFE/TEF high temperature housing/superior dielectric
● CNC precision housing a superior alternative for other right angle style connectors.
● Drop Pin set scew linking the housing to the PTFE
● Fits max cable size of 9.5mm, but with an addition of a cuff or shrink tube other size cables can be easily secured.
● Colours: Satin Silver/ Enamal Black/branded 1877
Like most others I needed a turntable right angle tonearm connector for low clearance underneath the turntable. I wanted something that would be sturdy and easily installed on an existing cable. This piece fit the bill perfectly! The pins are gold plated and the solder job was quick and easy. The metal casing is sturdy with screws that hold the cap on. There is enough room in the cap to hold larger diameter wire, its insulator, and some heat shrink as well. Great product!