Following this we jacketed the cable in 105˙C degree RoHS certified PVC jacket and an anti-static (PET) monofilament sleeve.
The Novah Black has an uncanny ability to bring a recording to life in an unrestrained and natural presentation true to the original performance and true to your components abilities.
The Novah like all of our cables goes through our Ultra Sonic cleaning process where we run the raw copper through a water bath that is super charged to burn away dirt, oil, particles and impurities on the surface of the wire. This Ultra Sonic Bath also has the added unique effect of giving our cables a pre-burn sound that could take hundreds of hours to achieve through normal use.SPECIFICATION
● Conductor: OFHC High conductivity conductor
● Ultra Sonic-7™ electrically charged water bath
● Insulations: HPE Polyethlene Injection extrusion,
● Tight Pitch twisted pair
● Shield: Aluminum kapton film
● Shield: Copper high pitch fine strand braid
● RoHS/Reach PVC jacket
● 1877 ZSP-7 with 24k gold and PTFE Insulator
● Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) monofilament sleeve with anti-static fibre
This cable delivers for me- very musical, does not emphasis any one area of the sound as other cable I have tried. This lets the music flow, instruments sound realistic, everything is in it's place in the soundstage- not forward or recessed- just there. I enjoyed this cable so much I bought a second one- now I'm a double winner. Very cost effective and lets me enjoy music without distraction. Highly recommended.